Wilson Brown Sock Company is always seeking talented individuals to join our team.
As a second-generation family company, we are deeply committed to bringing jobs back to U.S. soil and crafting the highest quality socks right here in North Carolina.
WBSC Knitter (2nd Shift)
General Summary: The knitting machine operator plays a critical role in the success of Wilson Brown Sock Company by ensuring machine efficiencies and production meet standards, as well as ensuring production quality meets expectations customers have come to depend upon.
In this role, you must be passionate about our mission to provide opportunities, strengthen families, and share the good news. You should exemplify our culture, core values, and mission every day. As a member of the team, you will be encouraged to volunteer with local non-profits, and participate in your family’s activities/events.
What You’ll Do:
- Thread machines, tie on yarn, check quality, and keep machines running.
- Label and move boxes when full.
- Keep work area clean.
- Participate in an environment where everyone can learn from mistakes, voice their opinion, and ask judgement-free questions.
- Basic math, reading and writing
- Ability to lift 50 lbs
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Dependable and reliable
- Ability to follow directions
- Maintain a professional work attitude
- Be a Team Player!
Education: High School Diploma or Equivalent
Work Schedule: Monday – Friday, 2nd Shift, 3 pm – 11 pm
Job Type: Full-time
- $12 – $15.00 per hour depending on experience
- 401(k) matching program
- Medical Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Corporate Chaplain for employees and their families
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
Interested in joining our next generation of innovators?
Contact us to learn more about the opportunities available.